Even if you’ve never worked with concrete flooring before, or have years of experience, or want to sub-contract with us: if you are reliable, have a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn – apply today!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Rewarding Projects
- Skill Development & Training Courses Provided
- Safe Work Environment
- Great Company Incentives & Perks
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead by example and follow occupational health and safety rules & regulations.
- Operating company vehicles, stand-up grinders, self-leveling Equipment, vacuums, burnisher machine, walk behind scrubber, shot blasters and more
- Applying and installing Epoxy, and Polyaspartic Floor Applications
- General construction and renovation duties including demolition, framing , insulation, drywall, mudding & plaster, painting, trim work and much more. We are a one stop shop !
- Other duties as required.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to install Epoxy, and other Polyurethane floors
- Experience with floor removal, leveling, elevations, concrete polishing and repairs.
- Ability to identify safety hazards and take corrective action as needed.
- Ability to read and interpret quotes, work orders, blueprints, drawings, and phasing plans.
- Ability to read and interpret Material Safety Data Sheets. WHIMIS safety training and certification provided.
- Ability to delegate tasks, teach and guide others.
- Able to build rapport and communicate well with customers at the workplace or in other locations.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment, work well under pressure.
Wages to be negotiated based on skill and experience.
Concrete Grinding & Epoxy Flooring: General Labour, Skilled Installers, and Team Leaders
Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Hamilton and Toronto.